Saturday, August 2, 2008

Welcome to our New Blog!

We have decided that we need to get with the times and open a blog. Everyone is doing it! Check back here for updates on our lives (there probably won't be very many because we are pretty boring) and for updates on our house.

T&K

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow--I was engrossed.....for all four lines of your blog. Love you guys so much. Talk to you soon, Amy

Unknown said...

Me too, so engrossed! That's Anna's comment hee hee

Can't wait to see the next exciting update. Just remember that your lives are as exciting and as blessed as you pay attention to. Much easier that way.

Anna said...

I would like to say that I said more but i don't remember what I said!but yes way to have lots of pictures

Dani and Isaac said...

I think there needs to be a tribute to Bubba!

Dougal's said...

KAYDEE STINKS!!

raoelinafamily_chronicals said...

DING! DONG! well i guess nobody is home so i'll have to go to go and see ISAAC'S blog since this has been vacated hahahahah!!!!!! love lots nan

Dani and Isaac said...

I believe this blog has been vacated. Hello...Bubba are you there?

Slideshow