After five looooong years at QC Finance, KayDee will now become an eBay nerd. (Anna, you have no right to make fun of her because you work there too.) She will be working in customer support as a PowerSeller support agent. Wow, that sounds really cool doesn't it?
She decided to make this move because she was growing more frustrated with QC, and she would come home grouchy all of the time which wasn't fun for me. She also wants to start going to school, and working at eBay will make this easier because of the flexible shifts and tuition reimbursement.
This means that KayDee and I will be car pooling to work every day which will save us tons of money on gas. We are also thinking of only owning one car if the car pooling arrangement works out, and that will save us tons more money. (Becky, Ben, Anna, Isaac, and all other free-loaders, don't get any ideas about extra presents or anything because we will be saving most of it.) Just kidding, you guys aren't free-loaders. Anyway, we are really excited about this new job for KayDee. We think it will be great for her in the long run.
We would like to end our post with a qoute about freedom. Freedom from sucking, stupid jobs.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animated contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
GO KAYDEE!!!! That is awesome! I know I've told you that already but that is really cool- I'm glad your happy!
That's so funny.
I am thinking that Tanner wrote this blog: )
That was fun to read,thanks Tanner. I think you may be right about the writing bit. I am going to have to read that qoute a couple of times, I may agree mostly, except to say Thank-you to all those who serve and keep us all going : )
well you did not mention my name so i want a new cloths and lots of more beads since you are going to be saving so money....and when we come down you can take us all out to dinner....yyiipppeeee!!!!!! congradulations to kaydeeeee for getting a new job ....good luck and be good with car pooling:}
love ya guys nan
how was your first day @ ebay??
hey I would never make fun of eBay.... it is awesome!! Love you Guys
hey I would never make fun of eBay.... it is awesome!! Love you Guys
Post a Comment